Thursday, December 20, 2012

Pre Christmas

We had two weeks in between having company and Christmas. In those two weeks we went to the Nutcracker as a family, made lots of cookies, did lots of shopping (online), went to Williamsburg to enjoy the Great Wolf Lodge, and Abby had her preschool Christmas program.  WOW. That's a lot. 

Abby's Christmas Program



The water park at the Great Wolf Lodge was awesome. Tess and Jake tried every single water slide. Tess went easily, Jake took some warming up to each of the slides. I was really impressed with them. Having four kids at a water park with just two adults had Dan and I worried and cautious.  Abby and Tess had life vests on the entire time but Abby still needed constant watching. We all had a great time. I can't handle roller coasters because of my weak stomach but man do I love water slides.

After checking out of the hotel we went to Colonial Williamsburg and then to Jamestown. The weather was perfect, I only wish we had more time. 





Oh, and I turned 32.

No comments:

Post a Comment