Tess just got braces.
My girl is growing and changing too quickly. She still has a huge contraption at the top of her mouth, making speaking clearly very difficult, and now braces. She was really excited about this new accessory. Last night I went over the different names I was called when I had braces, she laughed at "train-tracks face". Since braces are so common these days I'm hoping kids will be kind to my sweet girl.
Tonight she did something that made Dan tear up telling me about it.
Context: The Elders offered their services last Saturday to help us stain the play-set and pool deck. Well, after a busy morning collecting canned goods door to door for cub scouts Dan came home and got right to work staining the playset. Well, the missionaries weren't able to come. Dan worked into the night trying to make a dent on this big project. Working in the dark with his head lamp. Well, last night he was working on it again as it started to get dark. I was working inside on homework, piano and dinner. Tess noticed it was getting dark and that Dan was still working. She went and found his head lamp and took it to him. She is such a thoughtful little girl. Dan told me about this later, wondering if I had anything to do with it. Nope. Dan said she was his "tender little mercy".
One of the many notes Tess writes: Dear Mom. I love you very very very very very much. You are the best mom I every cod have. I hope you are the only mom I every have. Do you have a god day evry day? You are the oley Mom I want. I love you. Every one is this world shold love you as much as I love you.


No comments:
Post a Comment