Thursday, March 6, 2014

Observant and Giving

Last night after doing her after dinner chore Tess noticed me folding a big batch of laundry. She came into the room and asked if I wanted help. She even helped put it all away. At the end of the day, after doing her chore she noticed me. As I laid in bed last night I thought about the many times Tess just does things like that and I don't take the time to write it down. So,while lying there I decided to write her a note and stick it in her lunch and make sure I documented more the sweet thoughtful things she does.
She is one in a million that girl!

1 comment:

  1. She is so sweet! Kate is the same way - always noticing. Sad to say I was NOT that kind of child (or adult!) I'm totally oblivious! I have written her notes now and then to thank her (she is also always writing me notes!) and then she gets confused if she gets one from me. She's like, "What was the note for? Usually you only write notes on special occasions." HA! Yeah I'm a super thoughtful mom. We sure do miss Tess! (And all of you!)

    ReplyDelete