When I told Jake and Tess it was time to go out to the bus they came running up the stairs with smiles on their faces! "Last day of school!!!" I think this year "end of the year pictures" I'll capture different faces than last year (Tess cried unconsolably for a good 30 minutes when I picked them up from school last year because she was sad to be moving away from Clarksburg)...
YEP!
At Kemptown Elem they use the last day to introduce the kids to the teacher and classmates they will have next year, which I think is such a great idea. Tess has Mrs. Dalugus, which we are both very happy about, and several friends in her class already. Jacob has Mrs. Wirtz, who I don't know much about but Jake said she was very nice, and some good friends with him as well.
Now onto a fun-filled Summer. We are not opening our pool this year. Instead we are going to focus on teaching the kids to swim at a pool we just paid a pretty penny to join. Goals have been made. Charts have been posted. Schedule will be followed! The kids will be earning their Carowind tickets by doing daily chores. Tess will be baptized in South Carolina next month. And I have a fun weekend get away with my Mom and sisters to see my newest niece!

No comments:
Post a Comment