Monday, September 28, 2015

September

Random Happenings of September:

Clara kept dumping a cup of water over the top of Alice-Ann's head. The funniest thing was that Alice just took it, I think enjoyed it. It made Bon and I laugh!

Enjoying our new hammock with Clara the photographer.


I took the kids duck pin bowling with a coupon. Clara cracked me up, and honestly frustrated me as well. She had a certain routine she had to go through before bowling. And she wouldn't let me help so the ball got stuck oh about 5 times in the one game she bowled. She is a cute 3 year old!



Rub it. Love it. Step on it. Drop it. And quickly close your eyes while it rolls.

Dan working from home and having lunch with Clara, with a bib!

Grocery shopping now consists of this: talking on our banana phones throughout the store while lots of people smile or look strangely at us.
Still using a pacifier.
We made it to the last baseball game of the season thanks to some free tickets from a friend. Jake and Tess loved it. The younger two headed out to the car to watch a show after about an hour.

Dan digging on his 41st bday to determine how we could add-on to the house because of the foundation. Just what I want to do on my birthday. Oh wait--NO!


Kitty baby-sitting for the Warners. 


Dan hung a really nice swing on our front porch. This is where Clara and I hang out while waiting for the kids to come home from school.

Tess got a letter and candy in response to her writing her 3rd grade teacher Mrs. Dlugos...we miss her. Totally made Tess's week.

Trail biking in the mud. Tess got a mountain bike for her birthday so she can adjust speeds and keep up with these two. She's loved it. 


Silly dress-up time.

Playing at an old park we use to love. The Barn Park






Caught Abby playing.

 Tess doing home work with her little buddy sharing her chair. 

Krispy Kreme talk/dress like a pirate get a free dozen donuts! The kids helped me come up with the costumes and we walked away with 6 dozen free donuts. Don't worry we didn't eat them all. We had a fun morning of delivering donuts to friends and neighbors.


Going to the FAIR! (love that home-made leash on Clara!)




Why did I let those two go on such a high ride??? They loved it.

Dan and Tess braved this one.






The pictures below of the "heart" ride will forever remind Dan and I of a huge parental mistake! Clara should not have been allowed on this ride! It looked like a fun cute ride but it spun way to fast for her with no real secure seating mechanism. She could have flown off of it and the scared look on her face will forever haunt me! I almost didn't post these pictures but decided it will be a good reminder to Dan and I to know what the ride does before allowing her on a ride at the Fair!




No comments:

Post a Comment