34 inches, 30lbs and in the 94th% for everything.
Aubree is officially 18months now. She continues to rule this roost and loves all the attention she gets.
Talking: She is picking up so many new words and has more than I can count in her vocabulary. She has gone from calling Clara "Waka" to "Kwawa" getting closer to making the r sound.
Lollipop is ba-pop, blankey is Dakey, elephant is L-da-dent.
Sleeping: She wasn't sleeping well and I'd hear a thud in the middle of the night followed by a cry out for me. I realized she was just too big for the pack'n play. Tara offered to let us use one of her cribs and Aubree is in heaven. She loves her crib. She is officially down to one nap which unfortunately is never long enough! She hasn’t been that great of a sleeper recently due to huge molars breaking through.
Eating: She loves Mac'n Cheese. Those squeeze baby food pouches are a life saver, she has at least 3 a day. She is a clean eater for the most part. I'm amazed at how well she is doing using a spoon with her cheerios for breakfast. She stays pretty clean. And oh man does she love lollipops.
On the move: She is the only child of ours that goes flying down the stairs on her belly. It kinda takes my breath away when I hear not realizing she is safely zooming down. She loves to jump on the bed and can run faster than any 18month old should! We still have the gate up on the stairs though she can do them pretty well.
Books and Baby Bum: Aubree loves watching her siblings the most. I discovered a British nursery rhythm show that Aubree loves watching her siblings the most. She still prefers reading over anything else, she hardly plays with toys at all. Man does she LOVE the moon! Goodnight Moon is a favorite as well as Tickle the Duck, and Peak a Who.
She is the cutest little girl and we all adore her.
No comments:
Post a Comment