Today was the last day of school. Crazy! This year has been full of a lot of change and excitement for my four cute kids.
Abby, Clara, and I waiting for them for the last time at Little Bennett Elementary.
I did manage to get the boys to smile for me.
As soon as we got home we met up with more cousins for some celebrating. C.C. just got the same shirt as Tess, perfect photo op. You can tell Tess has loved the pink right off of her shirt, faded yes!
Abby and I made cupcakes for a fun treat. We ate and played hard all afternoon. I love having a backyard!!!





Good job on the post Becky. I am sure that Tess will enjoy her new school at least as much as she has liked Little Bennett. Unexpected reaction though and probably the first and only time that it happens.
ReplyDelete