Saturday, September 7, 2013

Dan's Birthday


Abby enjoyed calling Dan "birthday-boy" all day.

For the birthday boy:  breakfast in bed, a family walk in the woods, a yummy grilled dinner, ice cream pie, and a day of hiking with me in a couple of weeks. (I tried to plan a party for Dan but he preferred my second option, a day hiking with me.)


 Being the awesome Dad that he is, Dan set up the tent in the yard and camped out with the kids on his birthday. They had a great time and I slept like a baby. Inside. In my bed.






As Abby and I were talking last night about her first day of preschool she said something that cracked me up. Out of the blue she told me, "I'm sad Daddy is 93 now, cause he can't jump on the trampoline with me anymore." He's too old. Baw-ha-ha!

Love you more than chocolate Rice Krispy Treats Dan. Happy 39!

No comments:

Post a Comment