My sweet Tess is EIGHT. She is getting so tall and isn't looking like a little girl anymore. She is still our peacemaker, helper, silly, smilie, and ray of sunshine girl. For her birthday breakfast she requested ice cream. We woke her early with her healthy breakfast and a new watch. Then we quickly dressed and got in the car to drive to the Hill Cummorah pageant. Was she upset that she had to be cooped up in a car for 8 hours on her birthday? Nope. We tried to find a 7- Eleven along our drive so she could get a free slurpee but for some odd reason we didn't pass one.
Peacemaker-- Tess is quick to help her siblings be happy. For example, she gave Clara her tootsie-pop she'd saved just to stop her from crying. Tess went running to get a new toy when she heard me reprimanding her two younger sisters for fighting over one. One the way to church Jake was annoyed with the song Abby was singing and was pitching a fit. While Dan and I were trying to calm Jake down Tess got Abby singing a different song.
Helper-- Tess is Clara's buddy, which is such a huge help to me. When I need to fix dinner Tess will take Clara in hand and they happily play out back together. Silly-- I've started to see more spunk and silliness from Tess. She is definitely developing more of a sense of humor.
Smilie- Her braces will be coming off next month! Sunshine - She is always happy. She is the most affectionate child. She is always writing sweet notes, giving hugs and saying I love you. Big Girl-- she is tall. She is going to be taller than me soon. She wants her ears pierced!
I can't believe our Tess is EIGHT!

No comments:
Post a Comment