Since this year is a friend birthday party year we decided to celebrate early since the baby was due soon. On the last possible Saturday before school was out and my due date we had some friends over for a water themed party. Tess had a great time and thanked me a zillion times. Dan and Jake were deep sea fishing so the party was all on me. Tess and Abby were very helpful but I was nauseas by the end of the day from being on my feet in the heat. Well worth it for my wonderful Tess.
Zoe, Zach, Anika, Audrey, Lily, Abby, and Clara.
We did several relay races with water and a treasure hunt ending with a water gun fight. The kids had a great time!
On Tess's birthday she chose eggy toast for breakfast in bed and then headed off to Bar-T with Jake for week of fun Summer Camp. On our way home from camp we stopped and got our free 7 Eleven Slurpees. For her birthday she got clothes and a pineapple/mandarin orange cake.
Tess has been growing out her hair to give to locks of love. I went to Hair Razor Salon to have Julina Salizar, who spent years working for locks of love, cut it. She said that only 3% of hair donated is red so Tess was overjoyed to make the donation and her new hair cut is so cute!
Tess is still our happy, thoughtful, helpful big sister! I am so grateful for the beautiful person she is, inside and out. I know what it is like to look up to older sisters and really appreciate their good example. I am so grateful that Heavenly Father gave us this sweet girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment