Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Clara is FOUR!

My baby isn't a baby anymore. She turned 4 just 2 weeks after Aubree was born and now she's all grown up. Here are some things I love about my Clair-Bear...

She's just ADORABLE!

 She's my BUDDY!


 She's a careful, and very precise in her craft making.

With a new baby Clara helped with the laundry. She put ALL the laundry in the washing machine! 

 Helpful Girl!!


 Silly Girl!!
Found these on my phone.






She got breakfast in bed, we played games, she wanted a strawberry cake and chose a stuffed unicorn for her present. It was fun to have Mom here for her birthday!

Funny moments with Clara: 
Clara hasn't quite pronounced "heart" the right way. I love it! Abby repeated "heart" the way Clara did. Well, Clara didn't like it and responded  "Abby you cracked my heart" when she made fun of how she said it wrong.

The first time Clara heard Aubree coo she exclaimed, "Tess guess what, Aubree just said her first letter a!"

Clara singing to Aubree: " Wish you a red head. But you're not. You are a blonde head. When Tess has her drivers license she will drive us to the movie theater...Robbers rob banks...." and on it went. 

Instead of singing "Mary did you know? That your baby boy..." Clara sings "Criminal did you know... " WHAT?

It had been a really rough day with Aubree (2mo. appointment with vaccines) and it was also the day of Dan's hearing. I had just finished fixing, feeding kids and cleaning up dinner for the big kids and had just sat down to feed and get the baby to bed when Dan walked in. The kids were out back playing happily. I finally get the baby to sleep and with a hurting back I lay down on the couch for about 3 minutes when Clara runs in hollering "I gotta go potty I gotta go potty" She passes the closest bathroom to her (fear if spiders keep her from going in all but one of our 4 bathrooms) and makes it inside another bathroom only to pee a huge puddle all over the floor, in her shoes, and on her clothes. So my three minutes of rest are up. I can her up and get her in the tub. Silly me tried once again to discuss with her the need to use the first bathroom closest or to come in sooner. She could sense my frustration. She says, "mommy I love you" and then opens her arms with a huge grin on her face and says, "Gimme some of that!" Gives me a big hug. My tension turns to laughter. That funny sweet girl. Off she skips back out to play while I clorox the bathroom. 


No comments:

Post a Comment