At her 6 month well visit the Pediatrician told me to make her go through the night without feeding. But because of her ear infections and all the sickness going around I haven't been able to. It's gotten so bad that I have bleeding ulcers thanks to all the meds I've taken to cope with lack of sleep.
Aubree has been on antibiotics for almost 2 months straight. Her poor stomach has been upset constantly and she isn't sleeping. Last week the pediatrician told me to do whatever I could to keep Aubree away from anyone who was sick (runny nose or cough!). So, I kept the kids home from church, cancelled play-dates and basically told everyone to keep their distance unless they were 100% healthy. After a week of that I started to sleep train Aubree. It was miserable, awful, and totally stunk. I hate to hear her scream. I stayed on the couch and tried to tune it out with a show. I'm not going to make her go all night. Just 6-7 hours. So after 4 nights that's where we are now. She doesn't sleep through the night but I can handle 1 or 2 feedings rather than 4 a night. I am on medication for the ulcers and can only take tylenol for any pain. She's worth it. I know this goes by way too quickly!
It only took 7 months for Aubree to roll! She is doing pretty well at sitting but spends most of her time in my arms. She is such a chunk and totally wears me out with all the holding. She wears 12 month cloths and her size 4 diapers are getting too small! No teeth yet but everything goes in her mouth.
Dan doesn't get to see her much but she sure loves him.
Abby and her mini me.
She loves to jump!
Just started sitting in the buggy. Clara's my Costco helper.
All baby pics are so cute.
ReplyDeletethanks,
100% Accurate Commodity Tips | Commodity Tips Free Trial
If you have a minute, I’d really appreciate it if you took a look at Emily’s Virtual Rocket. This is a serious newsblog which has been taken from e-newspapers and e-magazines from around the world, with an emphasis on transgender issues. Also, with his election, I look for articles which critique Donald Trump.
ReplyDeleteI hope you enjoy this. Please paste the following:
Emilysvirtualrocket.blogspot.com
If you like it, please consider putting it among your favorite blogs. I would greatly appreciate it.
Emily
Trong những ngành công nghiệp xây dựng chế tạo, trên các công trường xây dựng đang thi công và thiết kế nội thất, hay trong các nhà máy sản xuất việc tiềm ẩn rủi ro tai nạn lao động là điều khó tránh khỏi.
ReplyDeleteChính vì vậy, công tác bảo hộ lao động được chú trọng hơn bao giờ hết. Cùng với các quy định về vệ sinh, an toàn lao động thì các trang thiết bị bảo hộ lao động như Mũ bảo hộ lao động, đóng một vai trò hết sức quan trọng. Các trang thiết bị bảo hộ thiết yếu dành cho người lao động bao gồm các sản phẩm như
Quần áo bảo hộ lao động, trang bị Giầy bảo hộ lao động giúp bảo vệ chân của người lao động an toàn hơn trong mọi môi trường làm việc,
,Bên cạnh đó việc bảo vệ đôi mắt là điều cần thiết bởi vậy sản phẩm Kính bảo hộ lao động ưa chuộng được sử dụng,
,Găng tay bảo hộ lao động vv.thiết kế nội thất
Mỗi sản phẩm, được trang bị đồ bảo hộ lao động như Áo phản quang, Áo phông đồng phục,
cho người lao động sẽ đóng vai trò riêng của nó trong khi việc đảm bảo an toàn lao động
trí kết hợp với không gian nội thất sang trọng,két sắt,
xem thêm sản phẩm Két sắt,