It was so fun to go as a family to cheer Jake's shark on! We were all very into it! Dan got lots of laughs from the adults as he filmed each of Jake's races to show evidence of the neck-to-neck win. Go Jake! I'm not sure which of my boys were more excited.
(I had Clara dressed in a warm sleeper but the gym was really hot. She got rosy cheeked and agitated so I took it off, happy girl now!)
After several heats it was down to the two blue cars, Jake and Evan.
I loved watching how he and his good friend Chandler cheered each other on.
And guess who won....JAKE!
Look at that sweaty head. He later told me he was so nervous he couldn't help getting all sweaty!
Love that boy!






CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! Grandma Great loves her Jake, and all those siblings plus MOM & DAD, on the sideline to cheer him on.
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures. Thanks.Grandma.+