Two shirts, two frilly skirts, pants and go-go boots! What a gal!
Abby-isms:
Abby talks about her birthday on a regular basis. Today she told me she was ready to turn 5. She told me she wished she could be 5 while Andrew, our neighbor, is 5. She then told me "it's not that I'm in love with him. Dad says no in-love-ers in the family until I'm as big as him."
Abby talks about her birthday on a regular basis. Today she told me she was ready to turn 5. She told me she wished she could be 5 while Andrew, our neighbor, is 5. She then told me "it's not that I'm in love with him. Dad says no in-love-ers in the family until I'm as big as him."
No "in-love-ers"!?
Love her!
Dan was telling me about something that happened in an elementary school lunch room in Utah, of all places, that made national news. I responded, "some people are so messed up..." to which Abby chimed in, "Like You?" without missing a beat. Dan laughed so hard he was crying.
Driving over to Bonnie's house Abby told us, "I have a long idea! Lets count all the chimneys in the world!" It's not a long drive. She has some great, random, ideas.
122. What's that, oh just Abby's favorite number. Seriously, she has stuck with that number for a while now.
Abby wanted another piece of chocolate. When I told her no more she says, "ok, I"ll cool my jets down!" I guess I've used that phrase cool your jets. Made me laugh.


HA HA That is awesome! My kids would have totally said the "like you?" comment - and meant it! Miss you! And your "fancy" girls!
ReplyDelete