Thursday, September 18, 2014

Abby makes me smile.

Last night Dan and I had just gotten in bed when in ran Abby. She made a very fast dash to the toilet in our bathroom and then came out and just stood at the foot of our bed. As I got up to help her find her way back to her bed I noticed she was completely naked. I asked her where her cloths were but she was still to sleepy to tell me. Dan and I laughed. That girl!

What we say and what they hear:
This morning while making lunches and getting kids ready for school Abby was in a chatty mood. She was telling me something while pointing to parts of her body. It took a minute for me to stop and realize what she was saying and then Dan and I couldn't stop laughing.
Abby was pointing to her body saying "scapical" (scapula), "birdbrain" (vertebra), and "ribcage". She explained that she learned these things from her PE teacher, Mr. Miller. My favorite is "birdbrain"!

Dan and I were in the kitchen after church today working on lunch while the kids played outside. Abby came running in and told us "Did you know this is my toaster?" waving her pinky finger at us. What? She then went on to tell us that her music teacher told her the joke and ask the kids to go home and see if their parents got it. She then corrected herself "No, it's a microwave! Get it?" Waving her pinky. Funny random girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment