This year Dan's birthday landed on a Sunday, fast Sunday at that. After 4 hours at church, thanks to choir practice, he came home for a nap. We had a yummy grilled dinner, ate ice cream, and spent the rest of the night enjoying our back yard.
Daddy's a crack-up!
Tess took this picture with her camera and requested I put it on the blog so that "Dad will know what he looked like the last night he was 39!"
This past week at the beach I was reminded of how lucky I am to have married him. He is kind, helpful, so attentive to our kids, and listens to me. I'm grateful for him.
Dan has decided that his mid-life crisis will be wood working. He was given a saw that needed some fixing from a friend and Dan did just that, fixed it. Now he needs a new blade and then he gets to make me an entry table!
I asked Dan if he had any wise pearls of wisdom to share? His response, "Marry a Breinholt and eat all the ice cream you can. The end."
Wise indeed.



No comments:
Post a Comment