Clara turned one while I was in Utah. Dan was traveling across the country with Jake and Tess so we will be officially celebrating Clara's birthday once our family is back together in Maryland. But for now, here are some cute recent pictures.
She loves her brother. They are cute together. (Tess took the next three pictures)
Love those cheeks!
She is a walking pro now. She crawled for only about 3 weeks before she started walking around 10 and a half months. She started with two hands up in the air. Now she walks with something in her hand or swinging those cute chubby arms.
While waiting for Jacob during his piano lessons Clara managed to find a great seat, on the steering wheel.
She says "MaMa", "DaDa", signs "want" and "more food". She is sensitive to loud noises and is a sympathetic crier. She is still taking two naps and loves to cuddle with her blanket at her face. I am officially done breastfeeding her thanks to a sister's weekend in NYC coming very soon.
This is how she says "want". Love it.
Love my little girl. Can't believe she is ONE!












Becky!!! I am so behind on keeping up with your whole life! I LOVE your new house, new ONE-YEAR-OLD, your kids are getting so big, and I can't believe our big girls are seven!!! We really miss you! Hope you are all doing well!
ReplyDelete