For months now, Abby has talked about having a Trick-Or-Treating Halloween birthday party. Something about all the fun costumes and candy just has her smitten with that holiday! Today she got her wish. We invited cousins and neighbors to dress up and come ready for some serious sugar inhalation. We played games, crafted, ate lunch, sang to the birthday girl and then went door to door trick-or-treating. Abby had a great time.
Birthday Prep: She helped me make her birthday cupcakes while the kids were at school yesterday.
She loves candy corns.
Playing the M&M Game
I spy: An angry bird, Yoda, a fairy, a peacock (without her wings), a couple of witches, superwoman, iron man, and a giant HOT DOG!
Halloween Craft
Trick-or-Treating
Tara, Bonnie and Dan were nice enough to help me answer doors.
After the party she played with her new Barbie's and rode with Daddy on the tractor. It was a great day for her, I think she felt pretty special.
WE LOVE YOU ABBY-GOOSE!












What a GREAT idea for a party!!! Happy HAPPY Birthday to Abby!! You must not get text messages cause I texted you on the 24th to wish Abby a Happy Birthday. We were driving home from my parents that day and I was in and out of service so i waited till we got home but by then it was too late to call, so I was hoping a text would get to her. Please let her know we were thinking of her! I SO wish we could get our girls together for a play date! Miss you and your family!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to Abby! The party looks awesome. My favorite costume had to be the hot dog, lol. We plan to do some trick or treating in our house this year too. :-) The cupcakes were super cute!! Love you guys!
ReplyDelete