Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Tess



She just got 6 inches cut off her beautiful locks! She loved getting pampered at the salon I go to, which was a must before she turned 12 and the rates increased!





Tess is doing great in school, she's made the adjustment to middle school pretty easily this year. She enjoys playing the clarinet in band and keeps on top of all her school work. She is a really smart and dedicated student. Abby asked Tess if she had a best friend and I loved Tess's response, "no, I have a lot of friends". She has kept a good friendship with the 5 kids from Ms. Sanders 5th grade class and added to it.

Activity Day Girls
Teaching "aristishaw"






Tess continues to be so intuitive and helpful. She loves her baby sister Aubree and is the best at helping me with her.



Breakfast with Tess


Varsity Soccer Team


She still adores her Dad and is eager for one on one time with him. She loves her new room in the basement. I'm glad we kept a door between she and Jake because I think it has encouraged the talking to continue at night. She really wants to learn piano and I"m hoping we can finally make that happen for her. She is on her last month in primary and it makes me want to cry. Yet, I'm really excited to see her become such a beautiful young women.  This will be her first year at girls camp! And her 3 Summer doing sewing camp. Crazy how fast they grow up!



No comments:

Post a Comment