Clinging to me at the beach...by the end of our trip she loved it!
She loves to be outside. When the weather is nice we eat our lunch on the back porch. She tells me "back yard" all the time!
Tess is the best little mama. At the big wooden slide she was Aubree's buddy.
Aubree got really sick. After a week of white diarrhea I took her to the doctor. The had me run next store to get her blood drawn. This was a first for us. I had to hold her down as 2 nurses tried 3 different spots to draw blood. The kind ladies gave me a few moments at the end on my own in the room so I could pull myself together. As I walked out to the car I thank my Heavenly Father for healthy children. I'm so grateful! I also had to collect a stool sample. Everything turned out fine and never got a clear answer as to what caused her sickness.
Dan stayed home from church with Aubree since she was sick. When we came home she showed us this fun house Dan made with her out of IKEA boxes. Best Dad Ever!
No comments:
Post a Comment