Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter

This past week has been Spring break for the kids. Unfortunately sickness is still overwhelming us all. Clara and I got a head cold but Jake has what Abby had. Fun miserable stuff.

The highlight of the week was Dan taking Friday off, bowling and spending Saturday with the Matthews. Sue and Chris were nice enough to let us do an Easter egg hunt for the kids in their big backyard and then they fed us. The Matthews are family! They are so good to us, we love them.







This morning Dan stayed home with the baby and a very sick Jacob while the girls and I headed off to the last 2 hours of church.  We had a very low-key day. Dan made Pioneer Women meatballs, a favorite, and we had mash-potatoes, lots of vegetables, and rolls. Poor Jake hardly ate at all. This is his 5th day with high fevers, he is miserable.


1 comment:

  1. I love that pic of you and the girls. You all look soooo cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete