Saturday, April 19, 2014

Easter Weekend

I spent Friday unpacking, doing laundry, cleaning and shopping so we'd be ready for the weekend. The kids played so well with each other and were actually very helpful! Saturday morning we went to Benjamin's baptism and then did our own egg dying before heading to the Warners for an egg hunt. 










Clara really took to Grandpa Larry,which says a lot right now since she is attached to my hip around new people. It was really helpful to me! At dinner that night she wouldn't get in her seat. We enticed her by sitting next to Grandpa and she went right in. Then after dinner he played hide and seek with her and Abby. The rest of their visit Clara wanted to be right with him and chatted with him the entire time. I couldn't be happier with how wonderful Larry is with our kids. I sure love that man!



No comments:

Post a Comment